Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cute Orthopedic Shoes What Stores Sell Extra Wide Shoes, But The Shoes Are Still Youhg And Hip?

What stores sell Extra Wide shoes, but the shoes are still youhg and hip? - cute orthopedic shoes

I have wide feet and I always find it difficult to find comfortable shoes. I often need only suppress a lot, but I'm tired. I am 21 years old, but I realize that most stores sell the whole or orthopedic shoes are just shoes grandmother church. Where can I find great shoes that are cute?

3 comments:

John M said...

Drewshoe you do not try it? DrewShoe.com sell shoes palette of colors and styles. I like some of their styles, it might as well.

HeyyTiff... said...

Here are some sites that let you see the size and width on the right shoes!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/as?searchtype = ...
http://www.shoes.com/womens

Hope this helps.

babbyyy♥ said...

uggs well idk if you want, my feet are narrow, but as I alll wear and so comfortable and cute! and in a variety sizess do I believe, if not well that anywyasss wide.

Post a Comment