Thursday, February 18, 2010

Funnies To Write In Wedding Cards 50th Wedding Anniversary - Help With A Letter/card?

50th Wedding Anniversary - help with a letter/card? - funnies to write in wedding cards

Hey guys,
I need a letter or a card for a 50th To write wedding day very good friends. They asked her daughter, share memories and funny stories too loud, read it. I have a few memories, but I do not know how to begin the letter and start telling stories. In other words, I have no idea how to prepare the letter, as I have never that before.
I hope you can help ... everything is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

auntiena... said...

You can try something like this:
"When I became friends with (name), none of us could see past year, our school (or) any other event, and still less than 50 years in the future.
There was no one told me it would be here for her 50th To celebrate wedding anniversaries, I rolled my eyes and thought her mad! But here we are, 50 years later and the love that (name) for each round, then the others were not diminished one iota. Everything you need to do is watch and see. And I was a happy person who grow the privilege of seeing them together was over the years.

cappy said...

I know the girl since she was 5 years, through him I could do with the best parents beside me, "Mr. & Mrs. Smith, etc., etc.

Post a Comment